Your First Fitting experience with us will be just prior to your surgery, were we will fit you with your post-surgical garment(s) and form(s).
About six weeks following breast surgery, you should be ready to be fit with a breast form. To find a breast form and pocketed bra that is right for you..
Before your fitting appointment, consider the following:
• Look for a warm, caring environment with a certified fit specialist.
• Get a prescription prior to the fitting
• Call ahead for an appointment.
• Plan adequate time to discuss all your options.
• Wear or bring along a well-fitted t-shirt so you can see how the breast form will look under clothing.
Insurance coverage for our products may be covered by insurance. Your health care provider, Forever Me, and insurance carrier can help inform you of the product options available for coverage. We recommend contacting your provider prior to appointment to check your durable medical equipment (DME) benefits.
Medicare card (if applicable) and/or current insurance cards.
Form of Payment Forever Me accepts-
Master Card, Visa, Discover, debit cards, cash and personal checks.
All products must be paid for before dispensing items.